banner

banner

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Interview with Reavers Guard, Ugluk



"Jennis Hillsworthy here. I am joined today by Ugluk, veteran guard for the GORaM Reavers. Ugluk, an excellent result for the Reavers last week - you must be thrilled."
"Indeed, Jennis, the team performed admirably and we are truly delighted with the result. To come away with a landslide against a Corporation team like the Renegades makes all of us proud. Even the Goblins were given an evening off chores as a reward for a job well done."
"I'd like to talk about the Reaver's Jacks for a moment. For a Marauders team, they certainly seem to be able to bring in the big strikes. What is their secret?"
"Well Jennis, the Reavers are basically a big family. What I mean by that is, we Orx take our responsibilities to the little runts very seriously. When they score, we celebrate their achievements, sometimes by letting them eat cooked meat at a real table. They even have their own coach, Snitch, who lets us know which of them is performing, and well, which of them isn't. And that helps to keep them motivated."
"I'm almost afraid to ask - what happens when they don't live up to expectations?"
"Well all good pets need to be corrected from time to time."
"I see. And do you have a favourite pet Goblin?"
"Yes. Rat is my favourite. Seven strikes in the league now! He's doing so well! The others are very jealous. Sometimes I have to throw them around the arena for a while to punish them for biting him."
"The other team that did well last week were of course the Speedy Draconians, who also won in a landslide over Hastur's Hammers - their second in as many games. Are you worried about your upcoming match with this seemingly unstoppable side?"
"Not worried at all, Jen. Looking forward to it in fact. We love playing with Corporation strikers. They are the crunchiest strikers in the DGB."
"I notice that you've added a new Guard - Shagrat - to the roster. Would this have anything to do with this strategy?"
"I'm sure I don't know what you mean, Jen."
"Always a pleasure Ugluk. Best of luck with Round Three!"
"The pleasure was all mine, my dear Jennis."

No comments:

Post a Comment